E-THERAPY / VIDEO CONFERENCING (Florida Only)
E-Therapy provides access to counseling to those with privacy concerns, time and travel limitations, a physical disability or other barriers to in-person counseling. E-Therapy removes these common barriers.
The benefits of E-Therapy include:
1) Privacy and Security – Avoid the waiting room and speak to a therapist from the comfort of your home, office or other preferred location.
2) Convenience – Use your computer, tablet or cellular device to receive counseling from a location convenient to you. There’s no need to take time off from work or school, leave your loved ones or hire a sitter/caregiver.
3) Affordability – Save on travel and day care expenses as well as lost time from work. Reasonable fees.
Fees for E-Therapy are $95.00 (self-pay) for a 60 minute session (50 minutes face time, 10 minutes of administrative work). Will accept insurance in the future. Please call for information on Military discounts.
Have you ever joined a gym, only to stop going after a few visits? Have you ever started a diet and quit after a few days? Have you thought about starting a business or going back to school but lacked the motivation? Are you in a transitional phase and need help with taking the next step? Do you feel stuck? Are you lacking purpose?
My life coaching program will arm you with the skills and awareness you need to achieve your absolute best. It is designed to uncover, draw from and maximize your existing strengths and align you with your values, goals and vision. These, combined with a steady and nurturing stream of support and motivation, will help you find you create a life of abundance and passion
• Through our partnership, we will:
• Assess/reassess your goals
• identify your obstacles and overcome them
• identify and exercise your strengths
• develop action plans
• improve time management
• identify healthy vs. unhealthy risks
• identify healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
• improve relationships
• help you deal with stressful situations
• help you make important life decisions
• help you deal with high-risk/urgent situations
• “unclutter’ you life to reduce stress and increase productivity
• take control of your health
• increase your self confidence
• create a balance between work and your home life
• Together, we will implement healthy habits and strategies that will help pave the way toward a productive, happy and fulfilling life
$95 for 45 minute session. Please call for information on Military discounts.
SOMATICS GROUP LESSONS
Somatics, based on the Hanna Somatic Education (HSE) program by Thomas Hanna, is a sensory motor training method designed to significantly reduce and eliminate chronic muscle pain. Somatics addresses the root cause of most chronic muscle pain; the brain.
Somatics operates on the verity that pain in one area is an indication of a larger pattern of muscular dysfunction that originates in the brain – the control center for the body’s functions. HSE teaches you to retrain your brain, an awareness of your postural adaptation and habits and addresses how stress affects your body.
Some of the conditions alleviated or reversed by the Somatics method include:
• Hip joint pain
• Chronic back pain
• Neck and shoulder pain
• Tension headaches
• Herniated discs
• Frozen shoulder
• Knee and foot pain
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Piriformis Syndrome
• Leg length discrepance
Call 844-366-JAZZ (5299) to receive a free Somatics group lesson for your school, business or organization
Online workshops are weekly assignments/exercises sent via email. All workshops include assignment materials and feedback/guidance via email
Re-Organizing the Brain – $75.00 a month (Coming Soon)
This is an online workshop that helps you create change in your thought process, enabling you to be more productive and solution focused. You will receive weekly assignments every Monday to be completed and returned by Friday for feedback